Keller Fountain Park is an urban park located in downtown Portland, Oregon, USA. It occupies 0.37 acres on 2nd and 3rd avenues, between the clay and the market, and belonged to the city hall when it was built.
It was originally called the Forecourt Fountain and was inaugurated in 1970 in a part of the Town Hall. In 1978, Ira Keller was named to commemorate the head of the Portland Development Committee from 1958 to 1972.
The park’s main feature is its large concrete fountain, which won the 1999 American Society of Landscape Architects award. The park is called Keller Fountain Park, but the source itself is called Ira Keller Fountain.
At the top of the waterfall, both children and adults can stand and play, and a 910mm deep water bladder is used as a safety wall to prevent tourists from tipping over.